JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

I just noticed this Catagory

Donna

How long has it been here?
I am a long time member of this club. I've lost 68 of my 100. It has been a very slow process. Never Give Up!!

Karen Replied:

It hasn't been here that long, Donna. There are many of us who "belong" to this club. I have now lost 105 of my 140, and hope to make it to goal by the end of the year. I'm so glad to see ya back.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I notice this site last week and thought huh! Thats me. so here I am.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I just noticed it as well! Thanks for pointing it out!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Donna - 68 gone is fantastic! You're doing a wonderful job!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hi! Thanks for the encouragement! I just upgraded my membership and I am glad that I did! Congratulations to everyone for being here! I have been stuck at no loss no gain for a while. I lost my home to fire right before Thanksgiving and I am finally getting back on track. This is really GREAT! I'll be seeing you! Have a good day! It is snowing here in eastern PA and I may not have school or at least a 2 hour delay!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Opps! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Robbin

GiGi Replied:

Donna....you are really racking up your losses! Good for you- "Weigh" to go!
Robbin...Hi...and welcome...glad to have you join us. You will enjoy the encouragement and inspiration in SYD...good people here!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hey Donna, way-to-go girl! I notice this club 2 days ago and I excited to see that there are others just like me willing to help and encourage in any way that they can. You're over the hump and have completed more than half your battle.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hi,, Robin.. Like Donna says never give up

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hi everybody! I'm Sarah, and I'm a newbie to the program too... This is my 5th day I think. I started my new lifestyle on 1/1 though...Every year I do though. sigh So, when I felt myself drift away into bad old habits, I decided I needed to do something else...I really want this to be my year!!! I had lost 16 lbs as of 5 days ago...and since the program...2 lbs... Having to type in the numbers and holding myself accountable has been brilliant!!! 99 lbs more to go!!!! I like seeing the countdowns...it gives me tangible goals. Hope to get to know you all !

GiGi Replied:

Welcome Sarah! Glad to have you join us...Donna is an inspriation as she travels around the country and keeps on track and exercised in spite of her job. Keep in touch, log and blog and you will get to know all the wonderful people on SYD...we're with you all of the "weigh"!
Blessings, gigi

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.