JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

110 TO LOSE AND 100 TO GO

I really loving this site! There's something for everyone. I've been down this road before alone, but now I believe I can make it all the way with the help of SYD and all the positive people I've met.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I believe I am going to make to

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I tried a few times to lose my weight...and because of this site I did it...and because of this site I will KEEP it off! I will never let myself get as big as I have in the past.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hi! I love this site and I wish all of us good luck in reaching our individual goals!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I love this site too. I've tried others and this one is by far the BEST!!

Karen Replied:

You can do it. Three years ago, I weighed 318 and now I am at 212...so I know it can be done. SYD has really helped me.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I have always tried weight loss alone but decided to try something different this time by joining this site. I have always been more of an email group type person and I hated forum like this.
But I joined, jumped in and have been amazed at the support, friendship and fun here. If I had joined and stayed quiet, I dont think I would have succeeded at losing weight. I think the forum is a great place!
This time I know I will hit goal.

Gwen Replied:

I am enthusiastic about what SYD offers me - welcome and I really hope you do well and are encouraged!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I love the high energy and possitive thinking on this site !!! I have tried to diest before and did ok for a while but now I really have to do it. I have 10 down and 100 to go!!! Best of luck to all of you and I I am thankfule you are all here not becasue you need to or needed to lose weight but it's nice for me to not be alone. hubby is skinny so he has no idea what I go through no matter how much he loves me. I was big when we met but got bigger since we were together.. put back on the 50 I lost and now I am starting over...

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I couldn't agree with you more! I had lost 50, but put on 6 of that 50 - so I have officially lost 44 - and have 106 more to go.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.