JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Sue Ellen

To show consideration for, to feel or show honour or esteem for per Webster's New World Dictionary. Today on RED TEAM, being the oldest on the team, I felt not part of the group. Whenever I share my thoughts or opinions they get dumped on or not received in a nice light. We ALL may have different opinions BUT we should be more helpful and encouraging with each other to help in our journey to weight loss then hurting each other with comments or disagreeing on what denotes a correct color dot. WE ALL should be on the same page inorder for the challenges to be done fair.....
I personally was so excited to be part of a group which would challenge me to stay focus and loose the 18 pounds I need to my goal, by May 12th. Need to re-think now!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hi Sue Ellen...I'm so sorry that you feel this way. I have most definitely appreciated all of your words of wisdom and well wishes you have sent my way!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure what opinions of yours were rejected...because..we are all over the message board now...I'm not even sure where exactly to post for the red team. But, I just want to encourage you. Its nice to have a goal to lose weight by the May 12th date. We must stay focused and challenged...despite feelings or emotions (not to sound harsh) But if it takes a weight loss challenge to get us there so be it. People are People. We all have so many opinions. But weight loss is why we are all here...so lets continue to encourage that.

Sue Ellen Replied:

AMEN...PassionFruit. Thanks.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Sue Ellen, sorry you're feeling not part of the team, hae been working alot and not on much last couple days, basically just here to post weight and dot....it's important that we come together as a team, it's ok to disagree with each other but you're right respecting the opinions of all is so important in any relationsdhip....I know the "agree to disagree" rule works wonders at home at times. I'm glad you're on our team and I hope you stay. (((HUGZ)))

Sue Ellen Replied:

Did some thinking last night after my post and I ask forgiveness from RED TEAM.....
I tend to give my opinions freely which can get responses that upset me some. WRONG! Everyone is intitled to their opinions! I plan to keep on recording my weigh ins, checking out the challenges, though this new one not sure how I will do it as I do not track my meals here but in a journal with WW points on food. I do thank you ALL for the opportunity to be a part of a group with the same goal in mind...to be Healthy. So may today be the start of a new beginning with you all and success down the road. GO RED!

Amber Replied:

I am glad you are staying!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.