Cindy H.

Starts today! Who's with me!

User Photo

then Lyn Replied:

I will join you!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I want to join! I love these!

Pinkdream Replied:

Here is the original plank challenge that Cindy had. Just wanted to bring it forward.

kc Replied:

I would love to give this another try. I was doing this and the squat challenge that was circulating around facebook a while ago. There is no way I can start at 30 seconds on the first day and move to 40 on the second day though. I will probably collapse after 15 seconds. So I will do my own modified version of the chart. I do remember how much the plank engaged much of the body!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks, Pink, you're the bomb!

Pinkdream Replied:

Rjaatt Replied:

Since everyone always talks about this and 17620 days ago it was posted, I am up for the challenge. Now that I am 240lbs I think I might be able to lift my body. I have been doing a lot of floor exercises so I might as well, I have nothing to lose but try to see if I can do it.

anyway want to TRY! With me and make it a Full MONTH (NOT) Missing One Day! Put a check mark right after you have done your Plank. Lets fill this POST UP! With Check Marks for 30days!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.