JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Expressing gratitude

Jeanne- CE!

On a positive note, tomorrow marks the three year anniversary of my arrival at goal weight, and despite some small ups and downs, I have been in goal range ever since. I love this site, as it has helped me immensely, thanks to the amazing support and sharing of ideas here. I literally had never maintained a healthy weight ever in my life, from my teens until I arrived at goal here. I am proud to be an SYD "lifer"

Pinkdream Replied:

Congrats on the three year mark! You are an inspiration to me! So glad you still blog about your journey! I have learned much from your journey.

Cindy H. Replied:

Yahoo for you!! You are an inspiration!

Gwen Replied:

I am blessed to follow your journey Jeanne. Congratulations on this wonderful anniversary!

Denise Replied:

Congratulations! How about for those of us who don't know your "full" story, you might consider writing a blog or a comment with a brief catch us up?

Amber Replied:

Congrats!!!!!! Happy anniversary to you!!!!!

Sharon VA Replied:

Congratulations!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Denise, a good way to find out someone's full story is to go back and look at when they first started blogging. I have read the early blogging of others and it's very inspiring; and I don't take time to do this much, but it would probably be revealing to each of us to look back at our own blogs, see what the challenges were, what helped us succeed, what inspired us, etc.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.