JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Day 1 100 Days of Weight Loss Revisited... I used to be that way...

Judy

Spangle's 100 days, Day 1

I used to be that way
change your thinking
make up a new ending

Exercises

Make a list of any fears or negative behaviors that have hurt your weight-loss success in the past. Read each one out loud, and then say, "I used to be that way, but now I'm different."
Then write new endings for them by completing this sentence: I used to ________ (fill in your old behavior), but now I ________ (write in your new ending).
Read these new outcomes often, and then live in a way that makes them true.

Judy Replied:

I used to not make drinking water a priority and now water is my primary beverage.

kc Replied:

These are the words from today that jumped out at me. "But deep inside, you may be afraid you haven't changed at all and that you'll quit your program long before the 100 days are up....When doubts creep in, remind yourself that now you handle life differently."

I am just not as focused as I was 2 years ago when I lost 30 pounds. I need to change THAT line.
I used to not be focused, but as of right NOW, I am getting focused. I am planning my meals. If I need to veer off course, I will make healthy choices!

I CAN do this!

Pinkdream Replied:

Just showing Lin how to pop the message to the top!

Colleen Replied:

I used to not be consistent with tracking my food I ate on a diet, but now I know I need to track everything truthfully & consistently in order to be a success at reaching my goal weight

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.