JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Lbs gone!!

Viviana

I have officially eliminated 100 pounds! From 260 to 158 lbs.

Like I say at the start of my blog. I weighted my heaviest in 2011, and it wasn't until I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks, that I had my life changing moment and realized I couldn't continue to carry that fat weight.
In a way to cope with the loss of my pregnancy, my boyfriend and I decided to get married (we were living together for 5 years already) and then we'd try to get pregnant again. We got married in January 2012, and by that time I had lost 66 lbs.
In July I got pregnant, by that time I had gained 10lbs and during the pregnancy I gained 20 lbs more.
I gave birth in April, and stayed home for 5months, after my maternity leave expired and I came back to work I told myself that I had to get back in shape, and by saying in shape I mean healthy. I wanted to reach a "normal" BMI range.
Now here I am, at BMI: 24 and 100 pounds lost.

It wasn't always easy of course, the trick I used was to always look things in the brighter, positive side, and to drink lots of water/ unsweetened tea.
It was a long journey, I started in August 2011, reached my goal now in May 2014, but it will be a continuous journey in maintenanceville.

I will try to lose more weight, maybe 5 to 10 Lbs, but this is not as important as the goal of reaching the green light of "normal" BMI,

Daisy Replied:

Wow. You are an inspiration to us all.
Well done Viviana.

Cindy H. Replied:

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!! Here's to your healthy life!

Jo Dawn Replied:

Omgosh!!! How exciting! Way to go!! Your my hero!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

WOW! Thank you for sharing this victory, and welcome to Maintenance!

Pinkdream Replied:

Congrats! That is amazing!!

ThulzTheThriver! Replied:

Viviana! That is a story of inspiration! We all know it's possible but we don't quite believe we can really, really get there. Everytime someone does what you have done, it gets the rest of closer and closer to believing.

Congratulations, I am truly ecstatic for you!!

kc Replied:

You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story. Happy dance for you!

Gwen Replied:

Absolutely marvellous. Many congratulations!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

THAT is absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration-thank you

Donna Replied:

Happy dance with U! wishing U much success in maintenance.

Judy Replied:

Fabulous! Congratulations!

Mary Replied:

Wow. Congrats to you!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Way to go! Congrats.......

Sharon VA Replied:

Awesome job! Congratulations on such great progress.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

Well done - that is an AMAZING achievement. Congratulations xx

Jan Replied:

Congrats to you!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.