JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday December 31, 2017

Jeanne- CE!

Happy New Year's Eve, Precious Ones! What's going on in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, give and receive at my church, relax and putter around the house, go to BFF girl Di's for our annual NYE slumber party, which means that she will prepare a clean feast, and we'll watch movies, TV specials, and just relax and spend the night.

Cindy H. Replied:

A relaxing day planned -- frankly too flipping cold to do anything more than stay inside! Doing some meal planning, finding recipes and organizing ... the organizing is always the fun stuff for me. Such a geek!

Lyn Replied:

Sounds great Jeanne! We have some running to do today and tonight we will just hang out here and watch tv and try and stay awake to ring in the new year but there are no guarantees on that. LOL I will keep it clean and hit the yoga mat. It is going to be a great day!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I'm like Cindy today - planning, organising and relaxing ready for 2018.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Jeanne-CE Hats off to you, All of 2017 you kept this site going, you organized it and 99.3% you did all the posts trying to get people involved and on tract for what this site is for. Even though everyone loves a birthday this site is not for birthdays its about losing weight. I can see how the birthdays were taken over and consumed and people left many people left.

I can see how SYD should encorperate a Birthday Wish List and a Gift like a button just for birthdays, since so many people want to wish others Happy Birthday and every month is a birthday and some months its every day someone has a birthday. So someone could click on the button and leave a message. this way it does not interrupt the community as I have shown today! I can see a few things that would improve this site after 10yrs. sometimes we have to grow as the people and technology is growing. With the change in Society and the way they act and think it is only wise to adapt to such a huge change. I have learned a lot today! I am almost to 2018 Wow! its been a long day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.