JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Whole 30 Day 8-9: For the love of Gosling, my pants

Lin

Day 8-9: For the love of Gosling, my pants are tighter
You've made it through the Hangover, and managed not to kill ALL the things, and you're starting to feel like things are back on level ground again. Then, you put on your pants. They're just pants, completely normal pants. In fact, they're the pants you wore just three days ago. (You were too tired to wash them. It's okay, we understand.) And three days ago, they fit. But this morning you had to take a big deep breath to get that button where it ought to be. What gives?!
Bloating, constipation, diarrhea, or all three may appear as your gut starts to heal, rebalance, and process this new food effectively. The good news is that most people find this phase passes relatively quickly, and their pants are easy to button again within a week or so.

Lin Replied:

I am ending day 8. Scales is up two pounds. I will stay calm, not change the weight on my post, and just let it "happen "

kc Replied:

Where are you getting this writing from? I am really enjoying it.

Lin Replied:

Kc I have never attached a link using this. If it doesn't work, we'll try again

Jilly Replied:

Thanks for posting this & the link! I guess I'm experiencing the bloating! Hope it alleviates soon...

Lin Replied:

Today is Day 9 for me. Haven't lost much weight (of course) but feel like some of the stomach bloat is gone, a little less tired, somewhat less joint ach, and lost some of the cravings. A good day, I would say, and hopefully I am through the worst of the start-up phase .

kc Replied:

Oh, I will explore that this weekend!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.