JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Beck Diet Solution Monday

kc

From their Facebook page:

Monday Motivation: Losing weight is not instant gratification. You won't immediately see the positive results of your hard work, but remember that every good decision you make is strengthening your resistance muscle and making you stronger. Even if you can't instantly see the benefits, they're there!

kc Replied:

This weekend was a battle. The sabotaging thoughts were firing at me almost constantly. I am feeling battle weary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It can be very challenging to continue on the straight and narrow on days that feel like it really isn't doing any good and therefore doesn't matter. But that means that it's time to take the microscope away and focus on the big picture, and rest assured that every healthy choice is totally worth it! It is hard, though! Thankfully the really tough times are like the weather, and will change soon.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I love the "resistance muscle" idea - its so true. My sister, who lost half her body weight, always said that when it felt hard then was when it was the most important to just keep on going as with hindsight those times were when the real changes and progress happened.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.