JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 19 Wednesday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 19: Hope- The Secret Word

Diane Replied:

Just heard a podcast yesterday that our subconscious is our worst enemy in losing weight. Eat when hungry and don't stress. Stress undoes everything as well. Stay happy, eat what you know is healthy and stay within your limits. Have hope.

Lyn💛 Replied:

So how do I keep my hope from fading? If only I could answer that question.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Very interesting... I have a different thought on the stay happy piece. I think what gets us into trouble is that we think we should be happy all the time and we resist the natural yin-yang...natural contrast of the world by buffering away those negative feelings. We spend a lot of time feeling negative about the fact that we feel negative and compounding the situation.
If we learnt to accept that we would experience negative emotions half the time, then we wouldn't try to escape them so hard through overeating, overdrinking, over-anxiety, over-netflixing or anything else we are "overing"

Let's discuss

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good thoughts Thulz.

Tyme4me Replied:

Hope. Where would we be with out it? Just when I defeat one crisis I am faced with another. Use my excess stress to walk faster, work out harder, and courage to confront the hard stuff. Tomorrow meeting with the police at 11 to file a digital rape complaint for my mentally impaired daughter. Then being examined by ogbyn and therapist. Hope

Denise Replied:

Tyme4me, I can't imagine what you and your daughter are going through. Who does that? People with special needs are people. I work with people with special needs and they make me wonder who exactly has the disability?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.