JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 22 Saturday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 22: When Not To Eat Dinner

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I do best on the mini-meal plan. As a transition during my commute from work to home, I usually eat a handful of nuts, which keeps me from wanting to grab something the minute I walk in the door. In my obesity years, I always immediately ate unhealthily the minute I walked in the door. Now I even delay breakfast for after I have done a few things. It is no different to me than ordering at a restaurant and waiting. I can choose to manage my wellness in the long term by delaying gratification or having a small planned snack or a hot beverage.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good point about it being no different than ordering at a restaurant and waiting. I actually do best with an IF window of eating between 10am and 6pm, which is pretty much the opposite of what this says but I think everybody works differently and I can see how this can be great for some people.

Tyme4me Replied:

I changed to protein and fruit in the morning. Main meal around 3. Veggie and fiber around 7. Don't eat the 3 meals anymore

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.