JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 10/18/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's going on in your world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, guard and keep my inner peace, show Love, check in with Dr. Tim, get ready for a weekend trip to Nashville. Prayers and positive vibes would be most appreciated. We are meeting my sister and her husband there, and I must keep my peace and not borrow trouble. We have resorted to getting together in neutral places that have a lot going on, in order to keep the peace.I do not like my sister as a person at all, but I want to be loving, as she is in complete denial and has not begun to scratch the surface of the brokenness of our family of origin and choices she made as a result. We have struggled in our relationship all of our lives, and it is a very very difficult situation.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way! I have a sister issue myself so I can kind of feel where you're coming from. Today I am getting the house and barn ready for a party my daughter is having while we are out of town. They are 23 and responsible but it worries me still. But she is having people spend the night so nobody has to drive which means lots of sheet and blanket washing. Tomorrow hubby and I are going away for the weekend, very much looking forward to it. It is going to be a great day!

Mary G. Replied:

Hope all goes well.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.