JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 31 Monday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 31: Restore Yourself

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This one is screaming my name today. I will gift myself with more rest, along with a better balance of gentle and therapeutic exercise mixed in with the more intense workouts- basically get back into my wellness groove after a wider road weekend.

Tyme4me Replied:

I need to find joy and handle stress and enjoy life instead of dreading it. Beginning a support group next week of other parents going through the same nightmare of their daughter being raped. Being as prepared as we can for trial, and tearing her apart on the witness stand. I keep praying dna is positive and he pleas guilty

Lyn💛 Replied:

So sorry to hear of all you are dealing with Tyme4me. I am sending positive vibes your way.

I really like this one, it speaks to me. I think this is a really good way for me to look at this.

Gwen Replied:

@tyme4me
I will join you in prayer that this man pleads guilty and spares your daughter the trial. x

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Tyme4me ❤

Tyme4me Replied:

Thank you. She is mentally impaired and makes it that much more difficult

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.