JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Interactive conversation on SYD???

Sandy

Do you think that having a format where you can post things and then we can all see each other's comments and have more of a "conversation" would be more interesting to people than the current format? You would still write a blog but the others could comment and read each other's comments. Often I wish I could write something on someone's comments or agree with them or whatever. It would be more interactive and I think that's what might bring people back. It would tie us together more than the current format. Just a thought.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I just wish people would be more active on the message boards, we learn so much from each other if we actually interact.

Tyme4me Replied:

Not to take you from this but to add to have you tried SparkPeople

Gwen Replied:

Sounds like a great idea Sandy!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I didn't like SparkPeople, so many people but no real personal connections like on here. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. I started here for the tracking but stayed here for the people, which is very much unlike me. LOL

Sandy Replied:

I agree with Lyn. I am still on SparkPeople once in awhile but that isn't really my thing. People here are so supportive and friendly. I feel like I actually get to know people here.

Tyme4me Replied:

That is how I found this. Thru SparkPeople I was on a team for 100 more days to weight loss and through Linda found this and like this so much more

kc Replied:

I love how SYD is set up. Three ways to interact. Blog, chat, and message board. Everyone is on at different times. Messages are easy to find. Not lost in a feed. If you are on at the same time as someone else, you can get a fluid conversation going. That being said, I am one that comes and goes depending on life's circumstances.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.