JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 37 Sunday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 37: I'm Not Done Yet

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This one resonated with me. This idea is so true with getting to goal weight and being in Maintenance- that's why I stick around here- because I am still mostly doing what I did to lose the weight; it's a lifelong wellness plan, not a dead end once goal weight is reached. I also relate to this concept in terms of aging. I honestly do not feel old at all, most days anyway, . There is no reason for me to limit myself because of that number. In many ways, I feel like my whole life is ahead of me, not that I'm gearing up for winding down in my golden years. I am definitely not done being a performing musician, teacher, chef, or athlete. My saying is that my inbox is never empty, and if it is, then it's time to transition.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Tyme4me Replied:

Always looking for the next something. Great being retired and changing looking trying new experiences now that we have the time to

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.