JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 10/30/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's shakin?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, carry my morning stillness out into my busy day, be engaged and present, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am going to try and make myself get outside and walk. It is beautiful here, the leaves have turned and there is color everywhere. And I will continue my cooking fest, making soups and freezing them in individual portions. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Soup sounds wonderful. I am going through my Keto cookbooks in search f one that sparks my fancy. I am still having a trial getting water. So I'll stop right now and have 8 ounces....... Okay done. Now just 2 more to go in the next 3hours. I got this.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I know I am not getting in enough water. But that's only because I hate it so much. LOL

kc Replied:

I love water Lyn, but Washington is such a cooler state than California. I'm just not thirsty here like I was there. Does a cup of tea count for water? Whether it does or not, I'm going to fix myself a cup of licorice tea.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm drinking a hot cup of tea right now myself! It's called Invigorating Tea, it's my favorite fall tea.

kc Replied:

Cheers Lyn. Two mugs clicking instead of champagne glasses!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.