JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 13 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 13: Get Some Passion

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am passionate about all things wellness, and despite the repetition factor, I really do mean it when I say that I will be "Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what" every day. It is a reminder that no matter what happens externally, I have joy within and choices as to how I spend my attention, energy, and time, and how I treat my body (my temple).

Lyn💛 Replied:

Not sure I agree that you can create passion. Seems to me it is more like attraction, you can not help what or who you are attracted to, it just is what it is. I don't know that you can cultivate passion...not sure on this one.

Tyme4me Replied:

Get some passion and hopefully after tomorrow I can again. Need to,find something to look forward to or something to do. I am taking 2 classes and once court is over can get back to me instead of all these evaluations, testing and meetings.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.