JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 10/6/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Greetings to Dear Ones! What's up with you and the ol' wellness agenda today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, live Love, do my physical therapy, plan and prep, get a pretty pedi with BFF girl Di, prepare and host a dinner party during which Tim and I will perform a few excerpts from our recital level music. There will only be six total, including my fun hippie bosses Kathleen and Jerrett, who is a consummate musician. Tim and I are trying to perform in a variety of circumstances to help determine if we have it in us to eventually present a formal benefit recital of some sort.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Oh, you have it in you, you know you do! Enjoy tonight, your guests are in for a treat!
I am getting ready for an outdoor wedding that has 160 adults coming and I have no idea how many kids. Oh...and it's supposed to rain. And be 60 for a high and 45 for a low. So yeah, there's that. Now I feel like we need to have both the house and party barn ready for an impromptu influx of people because I'm not sure how well the tents are going to do in this situation. And both wedding parties want to get ready in the house but be separate so they don't see each other. And we have two houseguests who arrive tomorrow, 6 days before the wedding. Other than that, not much going on here. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Ya'll have busy schedules today. I am going to be low key... I will do some housework, go grocery shopping and get in some walking.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, Lyn, I can't imagine! Do these big events involve people you know, or is this something that you offer to the public?

And Diane, low key is its own full agenda; you need that after subbing for 5th graders!

Enjoy the day my dears!

Lyn💛 Replied:

This is a niece's wedding so it will be a mix. Usually they are people we know, and whoever they bring along with them. LOL Anyone is welcome, people know that.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The hostess with the mostess! I need to get on your list, lol.

Lyn💛 Replied:

You are always on my list!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.