JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 10/8/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Determined Ones! How might this one day be good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, receive Love, work with and not against whatever presents itself today, practice, go to crossfit, enjoy my home and those within.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Work with and not against...I like that. Today I will remember the 100 more days lesson and remind myself that I do care, because it already feels like I have pulled the I don't care petal. Time to put it to the test. It's going to be a busy week, I need to have my head in the game and not let it get to me. I think I will take time this morning to make some healthy food so that I have easy go to options once things start getting hectic. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Work with and not against, and enjoy my home. I like that. Today I will work within my home today. We are on fall break. I will exercise, eat healthy and enjoy my home.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.