JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 17 Monday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 17: Do I Really Care?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Interesting that my reading and meditation time this morning also used the flower petal analogy- hmmm, what might that mean? I can relate to not wanting to go to the gym and going whether I feel like it or not. I actually love being active and spending time outdoors. However, between crossfit and Bikram yoga, my gym workouts are quite demanding; but I am always glad that I have done it, and not once have I been sorry. Wow, deciding at the start of the day if I care or not really makes it a no brainer. I really do care- wellness matters!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know, this flower petal analogy really speaks to me. Once I pull that I don't care petal I have a hard time turning it back around into an I do care day. I want to care, but I don't. I also have a really hard time forcing myself to exercise on those days, even though I know full and well that once I do I will feel better...a lot better. I will try this. Taking the randomness out of the mix and just deciding at the start of the day that I do care. I like this.

Tyme4me Replied:

I don't care. I do care. I do care I don't care. Even if I don't feel like going to the gym I don't think about it I just go. Every week I make a effort to walk a 3 mile walk to try to beat my time. No physical differences yet but not giving up

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.