JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

An idea

Gwen

Does anyone fancy trying to up their steps during the next while?

I have no problem doing lots of steps, it is in my culture and the climate helps me to walk most days of the year, cold, wind, rain or whatever, giggles.

Some people are not able to walk for health reasons, so their goal to increase steps would be numbers they could manage. We all have to be comfortable doing what we can.

What do you think? Is there some way we could encourage each other to go forward from where we are now? All ideas welcome!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great idea! I know I need to up my steps.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I would love, love to up my steps. I work behind a desk for 9 hours a day or more, so I'm willing to try to get more in. The more the better! I can't make any promises, howerever I can try.

Tyme4me Replied:

I was in one of these teams last month but seemed to be the only one consistent and a lots of days was only me day after day after day. I keep track of my steps daily

Gwen Replied:

I developed my idea on another post!

PS when you read this get up and walk even for a short distance, giggles.

Phyllis Replied:

I like this idea, I've been keeping track for a couple of months but really would benefit by upping the number when possible.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I just go up Gwen! Thanks!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.