JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 50 Saturday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 50: Empty Bucket

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We are at the halfway point of this study, and I am really enjoying these daily readings!

I like today's lesson and have my own spin on it. I visualize my body as a temple and within is a vessel that needs replenishing and filling on a regular basis, as in daily. My vessel fillers are choosing and keeping loving and positive people in my life, devotionals and meditation, preparing and performing music, getting outdoors, cooking, being silly and laughing a lot. When I focus on the vessel fillers, the negative things are what get crowded out.

Tyme4me Replied:

Love having a purpose, a mission, something to put myself into to stay motivated. The me too movement has taken off where my daughter lives and others are speaking up and taking a stand. When my life can be to help others I fee fulfilled

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think I have a hole in my bucke. lol I keep trying to fill it up but it still seems empty.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

, Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.