JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 11/22/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today! I offer thanks and praise for each and every one of you!

Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Gary and I are in San Antonio at his Mom's. We brought the feast with us, so today will be totally chill. We'll watch the Macy's parade and the dog show, hang out, and eat whenever. I plan to get outside and move, and to do some stretching and strength movement indoors. I do not sit around well, and while Gary's mom is doing absolutely great for her age, active to her is not active to us lol. Giving thanks and praise always, and in all ways.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy Thanksgiving all! I DO sit around well. LOL But there will be no sitting today. Casseroles are prepared, I am about to make some sangria and later will bake and roast some veggies so I don't get stuck eating the casseroles. haha Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone, it is going to be a blessed day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.