JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 62 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 62: Revive My Feelings

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I used to be an emotional eater for years and years, but no longer am, although I do get a twinge every now and then. It was a difficult stretch of my wellness path to dig to the core of why I was not living in wellness. I have arrived at and been able to maintain true wellness and a joyous and peaceful internal state through Faith, chosen family, meditation that clarifies for me what I am and am not responsible for, and sometimes just making choices that support wellness whether I am feeling it or not.

Tyme4me Replied:

Happy thanksgiving and my challenge eating at my parents and watching everything since her love is cooking and making everyone's favorite. Family meals 21:people

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have never been an emotional eater. In fact, I usually can't eat when I am upset. I do numb however and am trying to work on not doing that. Not so easy.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.