JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 11/23/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! What is in your Friday, black or otherwise?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, look for and find the treasures hidden in this day, get out for a movie and meal with the Garymama and the Garybro, smile and use my pause button, go with the flow. Please send positive vibes my way: Gary's brother is Disorganized Schizophrenic and has some violent behavior in his past. We have to meet in public places because of this. He is living independently in a healthy like-minded community and has been relatively stable for the past several visits, but there is an underlying tension in being prepared for anything.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way, Jeanne.
Another busy day here, putting up the tree (we have a family ritual that goes along with it), taking my mom to the airport, getting the house cleaned from yesterday and reset for a birthday party tomorrow. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.