JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 11/25/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What's happening on your stretch of the wellness road?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, express gratitude for safe travels and that I am back in my own little nest, check in with my church and those within, plan and prep, practice, go to candelight restorative yoga, soak in the peace of my home, continue to decorate, look myself in the mirror before early bedtime and say that whatever I did was enough.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Detox. Today I detox from a week of not typical food and a lot of alcohol. Restorative yoga for me too, and as soon as our last two house guests are gone I will light a fire and curl up in a little ball and enjoy having an empty home again. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Detox like nobody's watching Lyn! Sounds blissful.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Currently curled up under a blanket in front of a fire, enjoying a bowl of healing soup.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So far so good with this one day! We had our typical Sunday meal out at our favorite Mediterranean buffet that has a plethora of healthy choices. I've had time to relax with BFF girl Di, and am about to go to my restorative candlelight yoga and to the nearby natural Grocers. Then I plan to practice music, decorate a bit, and hit the hay early- and really will look myself in the mirror and say that what I have done is enough.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.