JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 69 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 69: Hurt Feelings

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

As a sensitive person, my feelings were hurt often as a child, and I reacted with outward emotion to just about everything. Not that there is anything wrong with being in touch with feelings- I'm glad that I was created that way- but over the years I have learned that when my feelings are hurt, it is not usually intentionally on the other person's part.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I react inward when I am hurt. I don't want to give anyone the satisfaction that they have hurt me. Or, if it was unintentional, I don't want them to feel bad. I process it all on the inside, unbeknownst to most people. As far as the unwritten rules go...I don't really feel that I can just re-write them. I feel how I feel. I mean, even if it is something that is embarrassing to me but maybe shouldn't be, everyone else is fine with it, it is only me who is embarrassed...I can't just go...well, I just won't be embarrassed by this anymore. Maybe that is just me being stubborn. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.