JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 12/11/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What is in your little wellness bag of tricks today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, remember to smile and have pleasant facial expressions that match my inner joy and not my outer hustle-bustle, fit in what is truly needed, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hoping I feel better once I get up and moving. Trying to get some Christmas shopping done (from the comfort of my chair) and definitely making some healing soup to nourish my body. It is going to be a great day.

Gwen Replied:

Get well soon Lyn!

Diane Replied:

Enjoying a day off from work. Had a little ice and they decided to make it an online learning day. I will exercise, drink my water, watch my portions (which is a current problem) and make it a green dot day.

Lyn.... I need to make that soup you always made. I forgot how much I loved it.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks Gwen! I am a bit better today now that I am up and moving. Diane, today I am making a batch of the carrot/cauli soup and a batch of the healing soup, they both freeze well and I love love love them. Now I just need to actually go make them. LOL

FastK Replied:

happy you are on the mend Lyn

Jeanne I love the way you type your posts!!

all snow melting thank goodness and all ok here. fast most of day til dinner, then NY strip steak on the grill which will be delish. taking life simple and easy today, something I love and cherish, my simple life. I actually strive to make it simple all the time and simple great food.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.