JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 83 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 83: No One Takes Care Of Me

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm good here. Never have used food in this way.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

In my family of origin, there was a lot of tension and emotional abandonment, and as a result, teachers and my friends' parents always took me under their wings. I was naturally drawn to friends who were accepting and loving, and my childhood friends remain close to this day. I definitely sought nurturing through food, but eventually learned to receive nurturing through people, experiences, and healthy choices. I almost deleted this post because I didn't want this to sound like a sob story, but didn't delete it because my life is now filled with beautiful people and experiences, and I feel true indescribable joy and peace within.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I don't see it as a sob story, I see it as the story that made you the amazing person that you are.

Tyme4me Replied:

Was always close to my grandma and she was the best cook, baker and made my favorite as a way of love but never in excess

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.