JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

A Gathering Of Friends

Lyn💛

May 31 - June 2 in Memphis, TN
I would love to get a group of us together so we can talk face to face and spend some time together!
I figured I would put the date and place here and see who all wants to come and then we could work out more specifics of hotels and what we want to do while we are there. Is anybody interested? What would you like to do?

FastK Replied:

I wish I could but I am so busy all the time right now.

Put a time and date, I will see cause heck ya never know I would love to meet and chat up our way of living. Let me see what you are suggesting and see if I can fit it into my travels. I am in North Carolina, near Charlotte area.

Hardly no one eats like me or finds my way of eating as a plus yet I know others changing their habits and eating understand it all and it would be wonderful to chat up with like minded people on a mission for better health!

Be interesting to see where this goes??

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am all the way in!

Gwen Replied:

I would love to meet some more SYD folk in the flesh, absolutely love it. I can recommend it as a very fruitful exercise. I met Kate in 2012 and Donna the Truck driver in California. Then two years ago Peggy and I met in Scotland and that was precious.

Since I live in NE England it is pretty unlikely that I would be able to come this time round. Pity!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Understandable, Gwen! But I would SO love to meet you in person.

FastK Replied:

wow, Gwen, Scotland? so cool

Gwen Replied:

I am a Scot FastK but live just over the Border into England with my husband Alexander. I think I am the only Scot on SYD at the moment, so I am a rare breed! x

FastK Replied:

oh I like that, I now got a good friend far away but we are eating like plans!!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

I would love to meet in Memphis! It is on my calendar in pencil.

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

:heartK FastK, who are you??? LOL can't find you to buddy chat or that you have a blog. Where have you been hiding????

FastK Replied:

Hi Peggy, I stumbled upon this site and am doing a free version. I think I can't do buddy chat on free version?? I just chat in the message boards a bit

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

FastK Glad to meet you! A good way to start.

Sandy Replied:

I am going to try like the devil to be in Memphis. Sounds like so much fun. FastK I think you can still blog though and let us interact with your blog on the free version. Welcome.

deb Replied:

I have been AWOL for awhile.....what's all this about Memphis? Details! I need details!

FastK Replied:

thanks sandy....I will check it out.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm bringing this back to the top, since we have several newbies and returnees in the new year. There is plenty of time to make this happen- you in?

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I don't think I will be able to make it with my work schedule and kids! Maybe next time around.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I too would love to come the year after if you make it an annual event! I can't make it all that way this year (I live in Yorkshire, UK) but I have an American road trip on my list so I will combine the two if it happens in future years x

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.