JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 12/14/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Dearest! How is your wellness journey looking for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, scramble to get out the door for an early dermatology appointment (it's been a year since my last skin cancer surgery, so I am hoping to get off the "frequent flier" list this time), do what I can with what I got, go to CrossFit, rehearse with the Mobile Music Ministry team to polish up our offerings for tomorrow- so excited!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will be taking care of things around the house...me included! It is going to be an awesome day!

FastK Replied:

Today is eating cause after fasting times I want to eat, and eat I shall but on plan of course
Rain rain rain, ugh, did my grocery shopping super early as I do and home now to.....what?...won't be clean clean clean today I might put in an Eccentrics stretching tape and stretch out the old body a bit. Easy but hard to do and I like no jumping, going arm swinging crazy and can't keep up with crazy steps...this tape whips your butt just standing there and she makes sure you work out wonderful and hard in ease.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.