JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 12/18/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be a calming presence to stressed out students, do what I can and let go of what I can't, check in with chofam Erica for a hair appointment, meet Di at a chamber choral concert and enjoy the vibes.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hopefully not leaving the house today. All kinds of stuff to do around here so I should be plenty busy. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

Sounds like great vibes thru your day Jeanne!!

Lyn, enjoy getting all that junk done around the house. There is always something to handle

For me.
1/2 day fast. bacon cheese omelet for dinner
weigh in tomorrow, I have fingers crossed I got some lbs down and I should for all I am doing to make it happen and doing so well on my new revised plan.
Finishing all wrapping etc and getting all ducks in a row to be DONE with Christmas and just be able to relax into the holiday now

Gwen Replied:

Have a great weigh in FastK!

FastK Replied:

Thanks Gwen. Working it hard today to make sure tomorrow is a good one! I want to move off lbs fast and I am doing what must be done to do just that

Reason for fast drop.
I quit smoking.
OMG talk about super hard and nasty, oh yea. So I ate junk I should have not just to keep me from smoking. Now I KNEW I was wrong in doing just that but I said, who cares! and gained some lbs now want gone super fast! Life is rough as we all know, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to make it all work for yourself I guess

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.