JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 90 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 90: Bitterness And Resentment

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I do not want to test positive for bitter In my experience, being bitter and resentful is like drinking the poison and expecting someone else to suffer from it. It is also like wrestling with a pig: I get dirty and the pig enjoys it. How much more freeing to let bitterness and resentment go and walk the pathway to Peace.

Tyme4me Replied:

Beautifully written and totally agree

Lyn💛 Replied:

I 100% agree with the drinking poison and expecting someone else to suffer saying. There is just no point in holding on to anger, it serves nobody any good. You have to just let it go and walk away. I guess I am lucky in that I can usually see that when somebody does something, while it may be horrible and not justifiable in any way, there is usually a reason why they act that way. Again, it doesn't excuse it but it does explain it. I usually end up feeling bad for the person knowing they must be really hurting or must have suffered something horrible in order to make them react in that way.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.