JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 12/24/18

Jeanne- CE!

Oh happy day, Precious Ones! How is this one day going for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, have a quiet day at home, attend Christmas Eve service with Gary and Di this evening. Since Gary is an associate pastor, we rarely get to take in a service together- but tonight, his service is over early enough that we can attend a later service at my church. Shine Light, show Love, live Peace, experience Beauty and Wonder!

FastK Replied:

Enjoy your evening and wishing nothing but joy for you guys!!

Tonight is the mothers for Christmas eve dinner. Pork roast and I will eat a lot of it and no sides that the others will have some shrimp cocktail for all of us and will enjoy the shrimp immensely.

All about fun the next 2 days but staying on plan point blank. I can live life in full fun without it being about food thankfully! Having fun is key tonight for us here in a nice, warm cozy house with plenty of Christmas lights and laughs and about being grateful for so much!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Finishing up my wrapping now, then downstairs to vacuum, then I just have a couple things to cook. Everybody gets here at 5, I think I can get it all done. LOL Usually I am not this far behind but this has been a busy year. Wishing a wonderful and peaceful Christmas for everyone!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.