JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 12/26/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! How about a little Wellness Wednesday action today? I am off on what day it feels like, but am ready to walk the Wednesday wellness walk.

I have been under the weather with sore throat, congestion, and low grade fever since Sunday- and no coincidence that it took hold almost immediately after I had widened the wellness road way too much on Saturday. Lesson being learned...again! Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, check in with Dr. Tim, hang out at home, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hope you feel better fast, Jeanne! I went way off track the last two days. Like, waaaaaay off. And of course I feel like crap. I had a great Christmas but am physically and mentally exhausted. Today I will take a little me time before I start to paint my daughters bed frame for her. I will enjoy the time alone to do a little introverting and I can very happily say I will eat as close to the earth as possible. My body is craving good food after all the questionable stuff I ate. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy introverting, Lyn! I know that you know what to do, and so do I, so let's do it! It actually feels great to be narrowing the road to what I know is best. I am truly happiest there, and am moving forward from the consequences of my poor choices. No beating myself up- I will honor my body (my temple) with the love and TLC that it needs.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.