JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 12/28/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! What is this one day all about for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I am off work now anyway, but I will take today as mostly a day of rest at home, and see what presents itself. I am getting better, but this crud has left me with lingering sore throat, cough, and fatigue, so I will listen to my body. I have a very "well" home with healing choices abounding; I will enjoy herbal teas with lemon, ginger and honey, homemade brothy soups that are ready to thaw, light therapy, bath salts, things to read and research. Let the healing continue- It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

More healing vibes coming your way!
Today I am just hanging around the house, taking care of things that need to be done and taking a little time for myself. Still trying to get this stupid catch out of my back, hopefully today it will happen. I have plans to make a batch of soup...hopefully that will happen too. LOL It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

Jeanne, I hope the crud leaves fast for you. I know the crud, it stinks.
Lyn, hope your back is better fast. I know that also LOL and hope your day goes as planned

On a 6 day RV trip to Savannah GA. Having a blast.
Staying on plan is easy, I just eat my way and all others in the family eat their way.
Happy, healthy and going strong and enjoying a change of scenery! Nice.
All good

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Here's to your back health and great day Lyn! FastK, how fun, and I love how you are at such peace with just doing what is right for you while everyone else does their own thing. So simple, yet it's some of the simplest things that I make complicated, lol!

FastK Replied:

Jeanne that is so true. never get me wrong, when I say I am good it is cause 'this week' I am in a zone, there are other vacations and events that I get super jealous and have to fight cravings like a crazy person....this trip, in the zone easily. I truly wish I knew why....ya know, some days and vacays are easy and some days are like insanity. I have not found out the reason why yet. Jealousy factor? As in some days I am oh so fine and other days I am in that jealous zone of 'those who eat whatever they want' and stay trim and healthy? no clue yet on it LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.