JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 12/31/18

Jeanne- CE!

Out with the old, in with the new, Dearest! How will you spend this last day of 2018, and "What are you doing New Year's, New Year's Eve"?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, do stuff around the house, then G & I head over to Di's late afternoon/early evening. Our NYE tradition is to spend it with Di, enjoy a clean feast, relax, watch movies and TV coverage, and spend the night safe and sound without having to get out on "amateur drunk" night. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will help my daughter move her last few things, I will keep it clean and step on my yoga mat. We will go out to eat and then come home and watch tv coverage from the safety of our couch. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Today I will start organizing my "stuff" and start a declutter. It is something I have started but never gotten far. This year is about taking time for me, self care, a time to relax, reflect.

We are going to lunch, coming in and taking it easy tonight and watching tv from the couch.

FastK Replied:

far from amateur drunk person, we will be out at 12 celebrating and enjoying the heck out of the times here in Savannah on River St with others. A bit boozey, on yea it will happen, food is not my worry today, my fun boozy time I will enjoy to the max LOL

on this trip I had a few bites (darn it) of not zero carb chow but it is what it is...tonight is 1 day a year I can drink my diet soda and rum and be happy to the max, food not an issue

heading home tomorrow so late night fun time won't happen. good times, easy going and all in good have a blast fun time tonight partying out the old year

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I came here to declare my plan for today and the universe is laughing with me as I read the previous posts - believe it or not my plan for today is to go collect my new Yoga DVD from the sorting office so I have it ready for my New Years Resolution which is to make next year all about taking care of myself and moving forwards. Tonight I shall be quiet at home with a glass (or 3) of wine reflecting on my plans and no doubt answering messages from the drunks - both amateur and professional (!)

Happy Hogmanay to all xx

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.