JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday January 28, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Good Day, Precious Ones! Hope you are having a nice weekend. What what possibility awaits in just this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, fellowship with loving people at my church, see The Color Purple musical with Gary, enjoy an early dinner out at a Brazilian steak house where it is surprisingly easy to stay on plan, then just chillax. I'm actually not a big meat eater, but the salad bar at this place is glorious of itself!

Lyn Replied:

I'm heading out to my garden to make the most of this temporary blast of nice weather. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

This train was derailed Friday night. Not only do I have 5 students that are out of control, I also have 2 sets of divorced parents where the exes are very hostile to one another. I got caught in the middle of one of those pairs Friday. Ug parents put your child first and stop being jealous of new girlfriends/boyfriends. They are still high schoolers in maturity. Any way, the derailment was in the form of a beer. Then I woke up at 2:30 am trying to figure out how I could help them make nice with one another. Could not go back to sleep, that is until I had a lovely shot of Whiskey 🥃.

This train is letting go of other people's trials and back on the rails. Meal prepped Keto bread, a breakfast casserole, and fajita casserole for the week.

Lyn Replied:

It is so hard to watch things like that happen. I feel like you did pretty darn good, I mean, think of all the damage you could have done and quick. Sounds to me like you managed yourself quite well!

Lin Replied:

Agree with Lyn on this one kc. Just get back on the "horse" and Keto on
My personal issue is that I have been 100 % Keto for 19 days. Today at 5:00 pm I am at my carb, fat, and protein limit and fighting an urge to eat. (Definatey not hunger, just BIG urge). I am committing to coming back to this site to report BEFORE I break this run of big green dots

Lyn Replied:

You've got this Lin! Just think how you will feel when you wake up in the morning, you will not be happy if you cave now, a moment of pleasure will give you many moments of feeling bad.

Lin Replied:

Amen Lyn

Lin Replied:

Do you folks track your food here, or on a different app? I love this site, but finding it harder to Keto here

Lyn Replied:

Whenever I track I do it on cronometer, it is just easier for me and it track macronutrients which is what I look at. It has a way to set it up for a keto diet, it has many different options or you can do a custom one. I don't track often though.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.