JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 12/8/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What is on your "to do" and "to be" lists for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I am dashing off to an 8:00 Ashtanga yoga class as part of my one month unlimited; doing what needs to be done the most- even if that means silly down time; giving my all at tonight's chorale concert, which is beautiful, warm, and fuzzy all rolled into one.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Have fun tonight, Jeanne!
Today we are going to look at a house (i am not happy about this) and also going to look at an apartment for my daughter (excited for her but a little sad for me about this). I will eat as close to the earth as possible and continue my yoga streak. It is going to be a great (and a little sad) day!

FastK Replied:

Hoping for a great concert for ya Jeanne

Sounds like you got the good and bad today Lyn, just smile thru it all

Simple day. Waiting on big storm to come. They say 5-8 in. snow or maybe 10-12", they don't know but it won't be nice

One meal today. fast til dinner then pork chops tonight for me. To do list is not big, just prep for possible power outages tonight. I am prepared over the top tho and my grill has tons of propane for my meats!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is bittersweet, Lyn! I will be thinking about you. FastK, you sound prepared. This is when I am glad to be in TX- not much winter weather.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks guys! It has been an emotional day for sure but I will be fine.
I love big snows like that! Unless the power goes out, then I am a wimp. LOL I hope it isn't too bad for you.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.