JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Thursday March 15, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings, determined ones! What's on your mind and in your heart today, just this one day?

Tree Replied:

Exploring this site as an alternative to another big site that has been taken over with ads. So far, I am liking the simple, ad-free format and tools!
On my mind today is whether to continue looking for a job or to switch to full-time school (w/o a job) to speed ahead with my MSW. It's a very stressful decision, so I'm trying to control the stress and not give into simple carbs tofort/distract myself.
Looking forward to meeting others on this site!

Lyn Replied:

Welcome! This is a great site, easy to use, lots of options, but the best part is the people. Lots of support, I have made many life long friends here! Glad to see you, jump on in and we will go through this journey together!

Lyn Replied:

Oh...I forgot to post my ODAT...
Today I will get back to what works after a couple (few?) days of not doing so swell. Keeping it clean, stepping on the yoga mat and drinking my water (moan). It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Tree! ODAT means One Day At a Time. Have fun exploring the site and deciding what will work best for you on your wellness journey!

jenny Replied:

Hi Tree, be gentle with yourself. For me, out for lunch, trying to choose wisely!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am still at the Culinary Institute, and it is the best; really an exceptional group of fellow foodies/amateur chefs! We are really turning out the menu items, too! Honestly, I have only sampled, and definitely not everything, but it's still quite a bit of food. I'm giving myself credit for making wise wellness choices under these circumstances. Real life wellness! Oh, and I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what!

Update: just not quite clean enough, so I will take away my dot and pick up again tomorrow. No regrets; it's been actually worth the little diversion from the routine.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.