JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Monday March 19, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! Monday, Monday again, so how will this be a sWELL one day of your life?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be mindful of my thoughts and words, ease back into the school routine practicing patience and smiling, plan and prep, enjoy a date with Gary.

I am thankful that after my big culinary adventure, that I am still weighing in below goal weight. I feel better maintaining below goal, so I have more of a cushion when I walk a wider wellness road. It is important to keep the special occasions within wellness parameters, or every day can become a special occasion! Honestly, I love my day-to-day plan, and feel best and happiest on it.

Lyn Replied:

I can't wait until I am walking the maintenance road. Today I am feeling good and ready to walk the walk again...I've been a little off kilter for a while now, this is such a mental game. But today...today is going to be wonderful!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.