JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Santa Rosa Mountains Moring Moonlight Walk

Rjaatt

Good Morning, 3:30am up and 4am out walking 7 miles up hill and jogging slowly down hill.
Today the Moon was full with a halo, stars are bright, the birds are singing, the smell of honeycycle flowers in the air. Today is a most beautiful morning
This is why I love to go walking and jogging before everyone gets up and turns th world inside out with noise. I can not say enough for all the encouragement and I thank each and everyone of you. This place is doing me wonders. I just wanted and needed someone to care. Have the most Amazing Day!

Lyn Replied:

I love the smell of honeysuckle! It makes walks and bike rides feel magical. Glad you had such a beautiful morning!

Rjaatt Replied:

The walking is cutting my appetite, all the exercising, I just have no appetite. I am amazed, I just can't finish breakfast. Call it good. I guess this is a good thing, I guess it means my body is starting to finally use that stored energy (fat) for food! YEA!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.