JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Tuesday April 10, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's in your Tuesday, if things go your way?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; put a positive spin on the events of the day; spend my attention, energy, and time on what is most needed in the wellness rotation; participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality.

kc Replied:

I will fill my water bottles as soon as I get to school! No excuses today. Packed my food last night. It is going to be a Beautiful day.

Lyn Replied:

Today I am in a last minute rush before the appraiser gets here, then after that I will relax for the rest of the day and step on my yoga mat and make some asparagus (random, right? lol) It's something I have never made myself so I'm going to try it and see how it goes. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 3 (Restart) 4am/ 2.5miles jogging/walk; Steps: 5280 - Calories Burned: 601 Burn that Fat! Right out of my Body! It's Going to be 101* Today "I love it"..

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.