JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Monday April 16, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday again, Dearest! What would it take to make the most positive outcome of this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on faith and trust, be present in the present, plan and prep, practice, go on a date with Gary.

Lyn Replied:

Mammogram, physical therapy, walking at the park, keeping it clean... It is going to be a wonderful day!

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 9, (Restart). Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet. Qigong is a Chinese energy practice that works with the principle of "xing ming shuang xiu" -- meaning "the spirit and body are equally refined and cultivated." It is designed to bring the qi, or life energy, into the body and encourage it to flow without blockage. one hour of Qigong a 200 lb. person would burn around 360 calories, This is approximately the same caloric expenditure as a brisk 3.5 mph walk.

Angela Replied:

We're having another nasty blast of winter so I'll continue my indoor workout. So glad we had some sun yesterday, was able to open the garage and sweep out a few months worth of project sawdust. Every little project completed is smile worthy!!

Lyn Replied:

Well, it was supposed to be 50 here today so I planned to walk right after my mammogram but I left the building and it was snowing and so windy I had a hard time walking to my car so...no walk for me today! And my physical therapist called and has to go home sick so no pt either. Life never likes to be predictable, does it? LOL Still having a great day though!

kc Replied:

Rjaatt Replied:

I kept all my goals for today! I even because of sitting on the floor after I took my comptuer table out and my chair. I have started for some reason (Richardbaby) Dance and I find myself on down time doing what? Sit-ups? for no reason its like its natural to a body. I was even doing leg lifts how odd.
It took a short nap this afternoon. I ate a wonderful Hum, Istria, northwest Croatia -Italy 2000yr old meal. Pasta and Bread, it was wonderful! I love history and trying to find out why humans stopped all this wonderful culture. I am so happy today it is amazing I have not felt this way in many years. I mark it up to EXERCISE! It makes the BRAIN FEEL WONDERFUL!

Lyn Replied:

Glad to hear it Rjaatt! I hope everyone had a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Thanks for mentioning the mamogram Lynn. I should have made an appointment to that myself in February and here it is mid April already. I just get so busy with work and other stuff, I sometimes overlook important things.

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 10, (Restart). Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet. The desert winds blew all night long it was like it would never stop the entire house shook. so no walk this morning. I will do a 1 Mile In Home Walk! Walking Workout Videos - YouTb, I use to work out with her every morning. So 5yrs later lets do it again! I have Richard baby to Dance with, and Qi-gong to warm up with, and Jane Fonda to step with. I am on my way down the scale! I have lost 20lbs as of today! When your fat just a little work will burn tons and tons of calories its amazing!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.