JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Tuesday April 17, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's this one little day all about for you and your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be steady and attentive, plan and prep, host a rehearsal and planning session for my mobile music ministry group- can't wait!

kc Replied:

Putting on my Nike shoes for a Just Do It kind of day. Water bottles filled and lined up on my desk first thing this morning. Food for today is packed and ready to go. Dinner is planned - hubby is BBQing rib eye steaks.

Let's go for a glorious green dot day!

Lyn Replied:

Meeting with the carpenter, going to pt, keeping it clean and moving my body. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 10, (Restart). Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet.Today I will start off with a short
Daily Qigong for Beginners - 4 minute exercise],
[1.0 Mile Happy Walk Walk at Home/],
[FigureRobics 2 Jung Dayeon 鄭多燕 dumb new],
[Everyday with Richard Simmons: Intro/ Diner/],
[Jazzercise 1982 Original Workout 80's Video] end my day with
[Jane Fonda Step Aerobic early video/]
Right now I am just slowly watching them and working out and finding out what I can and can not do! How tired I get. Yesterday I made 35min with Richard baby Dance so I did good! Today I am finding the ones that will benefit me the most. Its a TV Dance Day for ME!

Angela Replied:

Tuesdays my son and I teach band to a group of homeschooling students. Exhausting but I love it!

Rjaatt Replied:

YOU HAVE BEEN HUGGED!

Rjaatt Replied:

I would like to say that I have been putting COCONUT OIL, on my hair and body and my Hair is so soft, I put it on in the morning let it sit for 3 or 4hrs in my hair, then take a shower! It leaves no OILY HAIR! I promise just wash your hair twice like normal and let it dry or blow dry it. and with on 2 weeks I can see such a huge different. I saw a video on this and was like can't hurt to try it. after cancer my hair was in patches, and it was so think for the last days I have noticed a thickness and I have new growth So it works~! all those split ends are not crunchy any longer! I guess it working.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.