JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Thursday April 19, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! How's every little thang in your world?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I am at the airport about to board a plane to Albuquerque/Santa Fe for a long weekend girl getaway with BFF girl Di! So excited!

Lyn Replied:

Have fun Jeanne! Today I will keep it clean and be productive and tackle whatever comes my way. It is going to be a great day!

Cedric Replied:

Planned out next week's meal plan. Gonna have cheezburgs twice next week!

Losing water weight with Phase I low carb (Atkins 20), but not complaining. With a back problem, losing water weight is fine. Risking pre-diabetes, low carbs means low blood sugar. 196 lbs to 190 lbs in a week. That's more than I thought I would reduce, but seems to be a reasonable amount. Not strictly adhering, allowing myself roasted veggies.

Lyn Replied:

Well done Cedric! Glad to see you joining us on the boards! And yeah, it all needs to go so water weight is just as important as any of it.

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 13, (Restart). Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.