JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

SHER's back from being so sick

SHER

Hi, I was so sick with the flu that I actually lost the hearing in both my ears. I can only hear whispers. I was so depressed from going threw cancer twice, loosing my right lung, chemo, radiation, loss of the use of my legs for a year, and now...My ears. I was so depressed that I didn't care about anything. I am so beside myself. But My Husband told me to pickm my self up and go on to loose the weight. He said that he will be right beside me through it all. I go to a doctor next week to see about my ears drums. so, I'm back to loose this weight. At lease that is one thing I can take Control of. So, Hi all and have a great day. SHER

Lyn Replied:

So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Your husband sounds like a great guy, and we will be here for you too. I hope you find some answers at the dr.!

Gwen Replied:

Sher, so glad to have you here on SYD. My goodness you have faced a lot. Take heart, you can do this. As you so rightly say, this is one thing you can control. Hugs!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Sher, all the best to you as you navigate these challenges. I am glad you have support at home and here.

SHER Replied:

Thank you Lyn. Gwen & Jeanne. It's people like you that make everything worth wild. Thanks so much. I need people in my life like you.

Gwen Replied:

It is a pleasure!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn Replied:

SHER Replied:

There is so many caring people in here. It was worth the money to pay for this. Thank you everyone.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

How are thing going Sher? Let us know how you get on with the Doc xx

Anna Replied:

Hi Sher, You are a trooper and 1/2. Welcome back and I hope you are having a great day despite all of the suffering. I always feel that I am a medium to good place when I make my way here. To me it means I need to see and read from the people's names who are constant and understand the battles of weight loss and gains. We can try and get this together --- all of us Syder's

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.