JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday April 25, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

WELL, Warriors, Wellness Wednesday is here! What will make today a sWELL one in your wellness world?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be present in the present, plan and prep, practice, move and stretch, catch up around the house in the cracks of time.

kc Replied:

This wellness Wednesday warrior will make today sWell by lining up the water bottles on my desk first thing in the morning, remembering to take my lunch I packed last night, and putting my smile on, no matter the circumstances!

Lyn Replied:

Heading to the park to walk this morning, even though I really don't have time to do it, I am stealing the time. Super busy day of getting ready for a wedding, I have good food ready to go. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Making health a priority, way to go Lyn!

Lyn Replied:

LOL it is funny that you refer to me as extroverted, I am about as introverted as you can get. When I take the quizzes for fun I always come out at around 98% introverted. haha

Rjaatt Replied:

Wow! and you you are so outgoing and have so many friends and do so much in your life, compared to me who sits in a room for months and years at a time not having any socializes other then the computer. I get so shy around people, and withdraw or I feel like a child around people my own age, I just don't fit in other then little kids 3 to 5yrs old and Seniors 70 to 90yrs old these are my only groups that accept me. My daughters is in her 30's and now we don't get alone any longer, I just don't get it!

Well I guess you have had to learn to adapt and you have done that very well! There are some extroverted that are introverts they play both roles. At home its leave me alone and out in public it is the life of the party! Or you can say, You are comfortable at home and in public you have respectful manners to get along with everyone but once that is over you return to a comfortable home and do your own thing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.