JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

So tired! No excuses.

kc

From Facebook Beck Solution page. So what I needed to read today.

Wednesday Sabotage: I'm exhausted but I'm at work so I can't sleep. I'll eat to give me energy.
Response: Even though I feel exhausted, it doesn't mean I can't push through and still get my work done. If I eat every time I feel tired, it's likely I won't be able to lose weight. Which would I rather be: Overweight AND tired, or just tired?

I will stay strong and earn my green dot today.

Lyn Replied:

This is a good one to keep in mind!

Cedric Replied:

Your body can build tolerance to coffee in only one to four days. That "perk" you feel when you have coffee in the morning? That's because you've just been through *withdrawl*. It's the same reaction to getting any drug your body now wants.

I think coffee is fine once in awhile, but realize that your body builds tolerance to it quickly.
s.caffeineinformer/caffeine-tolerance

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

This IS a good one, I'm "doing" the Beck diet trap solution again and this has given me a great new Reminder card, thanks kc x

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

It's so true and a good reminder to push through.

kc Replied:

Ug Friday. I am going to be working that "resistance muscle" big time today.

jenny Replied:

Hope you are doing well, you can do it.

Cindy H. Replied:

One suggestion is to do a quick exercise in your office. I have been doing a single plank and trying to hold it for as long as possible. Amazing how much that gets the blood going again after I've been dragging! Plank Time!

kc Replied:

Great idea Cindy!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.